The idea of forming The Malaysian Society for Simulation in Healthcare (MaSSH) was initiated by a group of healthcare professionals and it was officially established on 19 December 2016.
MaSSH will serve as a platform for shared activities among simulation enthusiasts in Malaysia. By pooling resources and expertise, simulation in healthcare could achieve greater outreach and promotion across the country.
MaSSH serves as a platform for personnel involved in simulation-based education in healthcare to collate and share expertise, resources and; promote simulation-based education in healthcare through regional and international networking and collaborations.
MaSSH is also affiliate to the Society for Simulation in Healthcare (SSiH) and have also form a strategic collaboration with the Pan Asian Simulation Society in Healthcare (PASSH).
- To serve as a platform for sharing healthcare simulation activities among simulation enthusiasts in Malaysia.
- To pool resources and expertise in healthcare simulation in order to achieve greater impact in healthcare simulation base activities.
- To reach out and promote healthcare simulation base across the country.
- To collaborate with other healthcare simulation society across the region and the world.
- To promote academic activities related to healthcare simulation.